Soft & vibrant eye colour wardrobe
Organic | Non-toxic | Vegan | Cruelty Free
Shipped by The Beauty Kollective ⏤ 7.00 CHF
- Use the eco vegan smudge & shade eye brush to apply colour from the eye palette.
- Pick a neutral tone, apply the lighter colour with the shade end of the brush all over the skin of the eye socket. This will give you a great base to apply colour.
- Next, apply a darker shade or a bolder colourful shade to complete your look. Use the darker tone with the flat, short smudge end of the brush. Apply colour close to the lashes and upwards towards the crease.
- Now, blend the line between shades using the eco vegan line & blend eye brush.
- Use the blend end of the brush to apply a layer of shimmer or to blend in existing eye makeup, erasing any visible lines.
- With the line end, apply a dark line close to the lashes of your darkest preferred shade – for a night look.
- Once your eyeshadow is in place, complete the look with a natural mascara and/or eye pencil.
orient blossom collection
Eyeshadow palette featuring 6 unique shades of natural colour. Made with calming ingredients including chamomile for sensitive eyes, which may help soothe the delicate skin of the eye area. This palette has matte shades and shades that shimmer and shine. Colours can be blended or worn alone. Creative natural colours to make your eyes your best feature. Best applied with Ere Perez must-have eco vegan eye brushes. Your eyes are important, give them the natural best!
How to apply ⏤ Apply foundation or concealer to the eyelid as part of your normal makeup routine.
Star ingredient ⏤ Chamomile flower is a traditional herbal remedy. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
All ingredients ⏤ Native rice (oryza sativa) starch, mica, zinc stearate, capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer, triheptanoin, chamomile (matricaria recutita) oil, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), potassium sorbate. May contain: +/- iron oxides, CI77891, CI 77007.
About the Brand
Ere Perez is an Australian conscious brand created by Ere herself. Their products are not tested on animals and certified cruelty free by PETA & Choose Cruelty Free Australia. They are a predominantly vegan brand and do not use animal/animal-derived ingredients with the exception of almond mascara which contains beeswax. Their ingredients do not come from GMO sources and their company is carbon neutral. Ere believes in simple products made from powerful botanical ingredients to transform, nourish & create wellbeing.
Shipping & Returns
- Variant: Lovely
- Brand: The Beauty Kollective
All products are shipped by our independent vendors from Switzerland and different shipping rates may add up at checkout.
Vendor ⏤ The Beauty Kollective
Shipping cost ⏤ 7.00 CHF
Estimated shipping ⏤ 5 working days
Items will be shipped every Monday and Thursday mornings.
Returns ⏤ The Beauty Kollective does not accept returns for make up products for sanitary reasons.
For all inquiries please contact Ecolabo by email at email@example.com